The killing of innocent people is never right or justified. We are hoping this is not a false flag or hoax or a plan to use this situation to allow police around the country to use lethal force against civilians. By no means are we detectives but something about this incident is very strange.
Below we listed a few questions that maybe you can help us answer.
1. Why did Baltimore police fax a flyer to NYPD versus calling or emailing this threat? Apparently the fax was received 5 mins before the shootings. The flyer warns that Brinsley had posted on Instagram “that he will shoot a police officer today. (this is strange)
2. According to his Ex girlfriends Mother Brinsley called her and apologized after he supposedly shot his ex girlfriend Shaneka Nicole Thompson in the stomach on accident. He called from his ex girlfriends cell phone.
3. He is an alleged Black Muslim radical who speaks Arabic with ties to Black Guerrilla Family. How was this information sourced? Last time we checked having an Arabic name does not make you a muslim anymore than having a name like Peter, Paul or John Smith make you a Christian. How did the police have this much info so fast?
4. Why would an angry black man avenge Eric Garner and Mike Brown by killing police officers who were Asian & Latino?
5. Why does all the photos of Ismaaiyl A. Brinsley on a ambulance stretcher look like he was handcuffed after supposedly committing suicide? (This photo has been removed by request of the photographer Mr. Theodore Parisienne. To view this amazing photo go here: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2051969!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/copshot.jpg)
6. How did they know immediately this was in retaliation for Eric Garner…did he write a manifest or suicide note stating this?
7. How is his alleged Instagram page a reliable source?
8. Is there CCTV footage from the subway platform?
9. Where were the newspaper stories from Baltimore about the shooting of the Ex Girlfriend?
10. Why is the only picture of his ex girlfriend showing her dressed in military fatigues? Is she a military officer?
11. The police car doesn’t show any visible bullet holes or blood.
12. Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos were working as part of an anti-terrorism drill in Bedford-Stuyvesant during the time they were killed by a alleged Muslim Terrorist. Isn’t that impossible?????!!!!
13. Why are the only official photos of Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos showing them posing in front of a movie green screen behind them?
14. How was Brinsley able to take photos inside of a police department while possibly being arrested or detained?
Here is the official timeline of Ismaaiyl Brinsley’s movements on a day that began with the unauthorized entry into his ex-girlfriend’s house and ended with his suicide in a Brooklyn subway station:
Enters apartment of ex-girlfriend Shaneka Thompson in Owings Mills, Maryland with a key he should not have had. They argue.
Brinsley fires a single shot at Thompson, reportedly into her stomach. He flees with her cell phone.
Brinsley calls Thompson’s mother to apologize for shooting her. He claims it is an accident, and that he hopes she lives.
Baltimore County Police begins monitoring him. They track Thompson’s cellphone to the I-95 freeway, where he is believed to have been riding a bus. During the journey he keeps phoning Thompson’s mom, and reveals he is headed to New York City.
Brinsley arrives in New York City, in the West Side, and rides the subway to Brooklyn.
He throws away Thompson’s phone in the Barclays Center. The NYPD later recovered it. Investigators are unclear where he goes between midday and the killings at 2.47pm.
Baltimore County Police send the NYPD a fax alerting them to Brinsley and his intentions. By the time it filters down to the rank-and-file, he has already struck.
Brinsley identifies his targets in the Bedford-Stuyvesant area of Brooklyn, tells passersby to watch, then fires four shots at them.
As he flees he confronts two Con Edison drivers, who chase him in their truck and point officers in their direction.
He runs into the Myrtle/Willoughby G train station, where he shoots himself dead on the platform